Teacher Center – Your hub for NY Start Up -program
In the Teacher Center you can:
- Request a set up for a new course (our group)
- Subscribe to a new course as a teacher
- Select/edit the assignments that are required in the course.
- View/edit/remove the students that are registered to course. This function has the following rules:
- When students register to course they are accepted by default, so no action is required.
- Teacher can mark students as “Drop-out” or “For deletion” (in case of spam or fraudulent registration)
- NY Course administrators bulk delete students in patches.
- See students submissions to assignments
- See/edit NY Start Up -companies that students have registered
- Mark the course completed (this allows students to print certificates from the course)
Teacher center guide
NY Start Up -companies
You can see and edit the NY Start Up company information. You'll only see the companies that are registered by the student in that particular course you are instructing.