Use your login credentials to access to NY Start Up system. Login form is visible in the right sidebar.
New to NY Start Up?
Please register to NY Start Up -portal as a student or teacher.
Student Registration to NY Start Up
- Every student in NY Start Up -team needs to register individually to the site
- Some of the course assignments, such as pre- and post evaluation, are individual.
- After the registration you are automatically logged in and you’ll receive your password by e-mail. You login id is your e-mail address.
- After the registration you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail to verify your e-mail address.
NY Start Up -company registration
- Your NY Start Up -company will be registered by one member of the team. Company registration is visible after you have completed the registration.
- Company is registered only by one member of the team. So select the “company manager” for this job. In case the company manager drops off the course you need to manually transfer the company information under other student in the company. This is usually about 10 copy-paste lines, so not a huge challenge. Your teacher/instructor will have access to your company information just in case of “lost person”.
More detailed instruction can be found from the student center main page that you’ll ge directed after the registration.
Teacher Registration to NY Start Up
In this page you can register as a teacher for NY Start Up -course.
If you have created an account in previous year the same credentials will work.
Your username is your e-mail! and you can request to change your password if needed.
New courses for 2017 – 2018
- Administrators need to create a new Start Up -course for you.
- Please send the new course request from Teacher center (form) or by e-mail to Petri@nuoriyrittajyys.fi
- We will add the course and you as a teacher, so you’ll have access to course details, students, and companies.
- Fill in the registration form and system will create login credentials (login name is your e-mail)
- Administrators need to activate your teacher account (as a teacher you’ll have access to student data). You’ll be notified by e-mail when the account is activated.
- After the activation, you’ll have access to Teacher Center, where you can edit the course requirements, see all your students, companies and their submissions. Use the User Login -link on the top of the site to sign in.