Once you’re done with building your team and have an idea to develop, it’s time to register your JA Start Up Company.
There are three steps to the registration process:
- The founding contract & partnership agreement (Recommended)
Make sure you have co-operation agreement signed with the team. Read more about it here in co-operation agreement section.
- Personal registration of all team members
All team members register personally for the system. Registration link is on the top of the page .
- Only students participating in the NY Start Up -program can be members in a company.
- If you find people who are willing to cooperate that’s great and good practise, but due the nature of the learning program, registration is for participants only (other persons are not allowed to participate on competitions).
- Material fee (paid by the student or by university)
There is a material fee of 22€ per student and this is payable after the personal registration has been done.Note! Some universities pay the material fee, so check with your coach!
Payment instruction are found in the student center front page, that’s visible after the registration.
- Registering your company
- Select one member of the team who’ll fill in the company details in the Student Center.
- NY Start Up -site admins will check the registration and approve the company.
- After the company has been approved the details will be listed in the company listings page (see the front page)
Congratulations, your NY Start Up -company is now up and running!